The town of Bridgnorth is located in the Shropshire county in England and is unique as it is split into two area, High Town and Low Town. The names relate to the position of the area in relation to the River Severn. Bridgnorth has its fair share of tourists come to visit the town to enjoy its attractions that include the Severn Valley Railway, Castle Gardens and Bridgnorth Cliff Railway.
- The Severn Valley Railway is an excellent way to see the beautiful River Severn. Steam trains travel along the Severn Valley during May to September. The journey is around 16 miles and also operated during school holidays.
- Visit the Castle Gardens at the High Town area where you can see the ruins of the Castle that lean at an angle that has been compared to the Tower of Pisa
- To travel between the High Town and Low Town you can take the Bridgnorth Cliff Railway that travels 111 feet up and down the sandstone cliffs. It has operated since 1892 and is the steepest inland electric cliff railway in England.
If you have an accident in Bridgnorth then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of the best lawyer in Bridgnorth.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Bridgnorth you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer.
Looking for the best lawyer in Bridgnorth
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Bridgnorth working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Bridgnorth or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014