The village of Bridge of Weir can be found in the Renfrewshire council area in Scotland. While the village is mostly a dormitory town for students and commuters to Glasgow, it has some unique attractions such as walking and cycling routes, Castle Semple Loch and Weaver’s Cottage.
- Take a relaxing walk in Bridge of Weir on the banks of the River Gryffe or cycle on the route from Edinburgh to Greenock that runs through the village. Rare birds can be found on this route if you keep your eyes open
- The Castle Semple Loch has a wide range of activities to enjoy and is the site of a wildfowl sanctuary. You can participate in archery, orienteering or guided walks along woodland trails. Also, you can hire a row boat or canoe to enjoy on the river
- Weaver’s Cottage was used by handloom weavers in the 18th century and contains the last working looms from that era. There are still weavers working in the cottage and you can see all sorts of historical weaving items
If you have an accident in Bridge of Weir then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Bridge of Weir you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Bridge of Weir?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Bridge of Weir working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Bridge of Weir or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014