The town of Bridge of Allan lies in the Scottish council area of Stirling and is named after the Allan Water river that runs through the town. Tourists come to the Bridge of Allan to visit the Bridge of Allan Brewery, the Bridge of Allen Gardens and the Dumbrae Riding Centre.
- The Bridge of Allan Brewery allows you to learn how ales such as the Stirling Brig and Stirling Bitter are made and taste samples of unique custom beers. It’s located just off the main street and entry is free.
- The Bridge of Allan Gardens recently featured in the Beechgrove Garden television show on BBC1 and are some of the best horticulture sights in Stirling. The Garden’s newest additions is a Japanese garden with beautiful shrubs and terraced gardens.
- You can find excellent views of the area at The Dumbrae Riding Centre as well as the horses and ponies that are available to ride. Tuition is available where you can ride in over 1500 acres of ground.
If you have an accident in Bridge of Allan then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of an expert lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Bridge of Allan you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions, then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Looking for a lawyer in Bridge of Allan?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Bridge of Allan working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Bridge of Allan or anyway make us your first point of call.
For more information call us for free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice.