Lawyer in Bangor
In the north west of Wales in the Gwynedd area is the small city of Bangor. The Bangor University is the main focus of the city with almost two-thirds of the population being students attending the university. Visitors come to Bangor for its picturesque views and proximity to nearby attractions.
- A visit to the Victorian Pier is highly recommended as it is a great place to view the Menai Straits, especially at sunset. You can also enjoy food and drink at one of the many pubs and restaurants around the pier.
- In the centre of the city is the ancient Cathedral that is reported to be one of the oldest Christian buildings in Britain. Its historic décor and pleasant garden make it a delight to visit.
- A popular attraction just outside of Bangor is the Aber Falls. It is one of the steepest falls in Britain and attracts thousands each years with its spectacular views.
If you have an accident in Bangor then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Bangor.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Bangor?
If you are injured in Bangor you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Bangor.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation, then you need a lawyer in Bangor and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and we specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases on a no-win, no-fee* basis so you don’t need to pay any cash up-front to start your claim. At Accident Advice Helpline, we are on your side, and we will work hard to get the maximum compensation you deserve.