Lawyer in Holmfirth


What can I spend my compensation on?

Seems an odd question to be asking, especially as we have not fully discussed the process of claiming compensation and whether your claim is eligible but, for many people, it is a query they have.

Some people, with the help of AAH and our expert lawyer in Holmfirth, receive cheques of mind-boggling amounts. No one could possibly deny anyone who has been hurt the financial justice they are entitled to.

Some people suffer horrendous injuries, life-threatening at the point of the accident that then go on to have a long term impact on their lives. For other customers that our lawyer in Holmfirth has helped, their injuries are not as severe and they have used the money to help them put all the recent stress, strain, worry and injury behind them.

Can I spend it on what I want?

Essentially, as soon as your cheque has arrived and any fees are paid, the money is yours to do as you wish. Some claimants who have worked with our lawyer in Holmfirth have used the money to make important and much-needed changes such as:

  • Made adaptations to their homes so that they can still enjoy living there, as well as being more able to easily move around their property
  • Some claimants have invested in a new vehicle, meaning they can carry on driving or have a car that can accommodate their wheelchair
  • Other claimants helped by our lawyer in Holmfirth have used the financial justice they received to seek specialist medical treatment that may be unavailable on the NHS
  • For some people, they have placed the money in trust; this is common in the case of where children or young people have been injured in an accident and they may need the money at some point in the future

How do I know if a lawyer in Holmfirth can help me with my case?

There are two ways to get the right advice:

  • Call AAH on 0800 689 0500 and talk to one of our advisers – even better news is that our phone lines are open every hour of the day, every day of the week! You call when it is the best time for you!
  • Or you can log on to our website – on the home page, you will find our compensation calculator; simply fill this in and send it to us. On receipt, we will call you at a time you ask us to and we will discuss your case with you then.

Calling us will not tie you in to anything either; if you just want to talk through your situation, we are happy to do just that!

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )