How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Halwill Junction

    Have you been hurt whilst out and about?

    When accidents occur, they don’t always happen at home or work. In some cases, people can suffer unexpected injuries when going about their daily business. Nipping to a local shop, for example, can turn from a two minute task into a traumatic accident in the blink of an eye.

    If you’ve been injured whilst out in public, you may need to consider taking legal action. If the area was unsafe or hazardous then someone else may be responsible for the accident and you could hold them to account.

    If a pavement was left with cracked paving stones, for example, these could easily be seen as a tripping hazard. If they weren’t cordoned off or undergoing repairs and you tripped, the local council may be responsible for the injuries you sustained.

    Before you begin taking legal action, however, you’ll want to confirm that you are eligible to obtain compensation with help from a lawyer in Halwill Junction.

    Could you take action with a lawyer in Halwill Junction?

    Providing someone or something else caused your injuries, you should have a good basis for making a claim. However, a lawyer in Halwill Junction will only be able to help you to take action if you’ve received medical treatment for your injuries. If you were treated by a medical professional following the incident, you should be able to move forward with a claim, regardless of how serious your injuries actually were.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Of course, you won’t be able to wait too long to take action with a personal injury lawyer in Halwill Junction. In most cases, claimants only have 3 years in which to take legal action after sustaining an injury so you’ll need to make your claim within this timeframe.

    How much is your claim worth?

    When you make your claim with a lawyer in Halwill Junction, the amount of compensation you’ll receive will be affected by your injuries and the impact they’re having on your lifestyle.

    If you’re keen to find out how much a lawyer in Halwill Junction could help you to obtain, let us help. Our 30-second test is a simple way to find out how much your claim could be worth and it’s available on the Accident Advice Helpline website right now!

    Let Accident Advice Helpline help you

    If you think you could be eligible to obtain compensation, contact us today and find out how we can assist you. Just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help.

    Date Published: 10th February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.