What can a personal injury lawyer offer you? Here’s some of the highlights of our service:
- We offer 100% no-obligation advice and there is no pressure to continue with a claim, ever
- Our phone helpline has dedicated, trained, staff members to speak to in confidence
- We have celebrity endorsement from UK consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen
- We are a law firm, with over a decade of experience in the compensation field
- We have a wide team of handpicked lawyers specialising in each compensation case working here at Accident Advice Helpline
- No money is needed to start your claim, we are always no-win, no-fee
- We obtain the highest amount of compensation possible
- We have been bringing justice to victims for over 16 years – and are still going strong today!
- We assist with claims totalling over £35 million annually
- In short, we are a really good choice!
Many people who have been injured in an accident will wrongly assume they cannot receive compensation. British law states that if you have been injured and the accident was not your fault then you are legally entitled to financial compensation for this accident.
Our lawyers take all the hassle and stress from compensation cases once we have proven you are eligible we invite you to take a back seat and let us do the hard work.
Accidents can happen on the street, at work, in a vehicle, on holiday, at the gym, at college, absolutely anywhere!
The home is the scene to many different accidents every day in the UK. Things such as faulty appliances, dangerous foundations, dodgy electrics, faulty boilers and many more can leave you absolutely blameless. If you are a tenant then the main interior and exterior of your home is down to your landlord, whether a private landlord, council or housing association. It is their job to ensure you are safe in the property and regular checks should be made by them to ensure everything is up to standard.
When you purchase something for your home, you do so in good faith. If the product is damaged or breaks and causes you harm then this is down to the manufacturer of that product.
Looking for a personal injury lawyer in Grantown on Spey?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Grantown on Spey working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Grantown on Spey or anywhere else make us your first point of call.
The hassle-free way to make a claim
Making Contact By Phone – call our 24 hour advice helpline for legal advice or to begin a claim today on 0800 689 0500 or for mobiles 0333 500 0993.
Do It Online – log on and complete our 30-second test to begin your claim!
However you get in touch, if you are looking for a personal injury lawyer in Grantown on Spey, remember there is a three year time limit on most personal injury claim, so contact us today.
Date Published: 8th February 2014
Author: Emma Matthews