An accident lawyer is somebody who will help you make a personal injury compensation claim after you have suffered injuries as the result of an accident that was not your own fault. If you are searching for a reputable accident lawyer to take on your personal injury claim, and help you seek cash compensation then look no further as you have discovered the the accident lawyer from Coleshill within Accident Advice Helpline.
Your lawyer from Coleshill
The accident lawyer from Coleshill team at Accident Advice Helpline is just one of the in house accident lawyer teams with the company. Like all of the other fantastic in house accident lawyer teams the accident lawyer from Coleshill team can deal with all kinds of injury claims. Recently they have seen a lot of personal injury compensation claims for facial injuries.
Facial injuries can be the result of a number of accidents. Common causes of facial injury include slips, trips and falls, road traffic accidents and criminal injury incidents.
Facial injuries range from the minor to the extremely severe. Of course the severity of the injuries will determine and impact upon the amount of compensation a person is awarded.
Depending on the severity of the accident, the symptoms of facial injuries can include:Open Claim Calculator
- Changes in facial sensation
- Misshapen facial bones or uneven face
- Double vision
- Missing teeth
- Difficulty breathing through the nose due to swelling of nasal passages and bleeding
- Swelling around the eyes that may cause problems with vision
When an accident has caused facial injuries a medical practitioner will conduct a physical examination and carry out some routine tests which may indicate:
- Facial lacerations in the skin
- Bleeding from the nose, eyes, mouth or nasal blockage due to swelling
- Bruising to the eye socket or widening of the distance between the eyes which may indicate damage to bones between the eye sockets
- Abnormal sensations on the cheek indicating bone fractures
- When the head is still, the upper jaw may still move indicating bone fractures
- Conduct a CT scan to indicate any internal injuries
If the symptoms indicate that facial injuries are severe and there may be fractures to facial bones, then surgery may be needed to avoid facial deformity. Initially, treatment is carried out to control bleeding and create a clear airway to reduce the risk of further conditions developing. Surgery may involve inserting titanium plates and screws to fix broken bones and ensure that facial deformity is avoided.
If you have suffered a facial injury as a direct result of an accident that wasn’t your own fault then please contact the accident lawyer from Coleshill team at Accident Advice Helpline on our twenty four hour free phone helpline. Call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile