Claim with the help of a lawyer for Denby from AAH
Have you been involved in a road traffic accident over the last three years? Perhaps you only suffered cuts and bruises. But it may have been more serious. If you were a driver, passenger or pedestrian and received injuries that required medical treatment; and if you think someone else was to blame, then you could be eligible to claim compensation. And an experienced lawyer for Denby from Accident Advice Helpline is ready to argue your case for you.
With well over ten years of experience in handling personal injury claims for our clients, we also have expertise in numerous other accident types, including:
- Accidents on holiday
- Accidents and industrial diseases in the workplace
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Sporting accidents
- Cases of food poisoning
- Injuries resulting from faulty goods
- Injuries suffered through criminal acts
…and many more.
So, do I have a claim?
For free legal advice and an assessment of how strong a claim you may have, why not get in touch with us? With just a few details about your accident and injuries, we can give you an idea of whether you could claim and how much you could be entitled to receive. And if you want to go ahead, we’ll find you the right lawyer for Denby to handle your claim.
To contact us, you can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
It’s important to note that we can only give you an estimate of how much you may receive if your case is successful. Every case is different. When deciding what to claim, your lawyer for Denby accidents will take into account the type of injury you have suffered and what effects it has had on your day to day life. They will then ask for an amount from the party responsible that will compensate you for:
- The injuries you’ve suffered;
- Any loss of earnings as a result of not being able to work; and
- Costs such as prescription charges, transport and any childcare or help around the home you have needed as a result of your injuries.
But what will it cost me?
Accidents can have serious financial consequences. You may think you can’t afford to make a claim. But that’s not the case if you come to Accident Advice Helpline, because:
- We will give you free legal advice about your claim;
- We don’t charge you a single penny to get your claim started; and
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So if your lawyer for Denby is not successful in making your case, you won’t have to find the money for a large legal bill.
There’s nothing to stop you enquiring about your rights. So why not get in touch today?