Let an AAH lawyer for Deeside handle your claim
If you have had an accident, you may want to consider whether you could be eligible for compensation. If you think someone else was to blame for your injuries, you could have a good case. But personal injury law has strict time limits for claiming after an accident, so it is important that you get legal advice as soon as possible. Accident Advice Helpline is here to make it easy to find out what your legal rights are. We can also find you the right lawyer for Deeside accidents if you need to make a claim.
What kind of accident could I claim for?
These are the kinds of accidents we deal with every day. If you have had an accident in any of these circumstances, get in touch for advice on your case:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Accidents and industrial diseases in the workplace
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Sporting accidents
- Cases of food poisoning
- Injuries resulting from faulty goods
- Injuries suffered through criminal acts
To get in touch, you can call, text or use the 30 second test on our website:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
What we’ll do
We’ll take a few details about your accident. From these, we can assess whether your case is likely to succeed. We will also give you an estimate of how much compensation you might be entitled to. This will, of course, just be a guideline. Every accident is different. The amount you will receive if successful will take into account your injuries and how much disruption they have caused to your normal, day to day life.
If you decide that you would like to take matters further, we can put you in touch with a qualified, experienced lawyer for Deeside accidents. They will handle all the legal detail of your case on your behalf, taking much of the stress and effort off you.
It may help to know at this stage that:
- It won’t cost you any money to start a claim with us; and
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So you won’t have to foot a large legal bill if your lawyer for Deeside does not win your case.
We can’t say how long it will take to settle your claim. But your lawyer for Deeside will keep you informed every step of the way. And you may receive a welcome sum of money that compensates for your injuries as well as recouping you some of the costs you have run up after your accident.
So why not take the first step and get in touch with us today? There’s no obligation and our legal advice on your case is free.