A specialist lawyer for Darley Abbey compensation claims
Accident Advice Helpline has well over ten years of experience at handling personal injury claims for our clients. So we have a very good idea of what you’re going through. We also know just how important it is to make sure you have the right legal representation to claim compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault. That’s why all our lawyers are personal injury specialists, delivering the best possible service to our clients. If you need an experienced lawyer for Darley Abbey accidents, we can find you the best possible help to argue your case.
What other benefits does AAH offer?
When you come to us to make a claim in a personal injury case, we also guarantee the following:
- We will give you free legal advice through our dedicated 24/7 helpline
- We never ask you for any money to get your claim started
- All our professionals work on a 100% no win, no fee basis. If you don’t win your case, you won’t pay for our help
We also have extensive experience in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents, where the claimant is the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Medical negligence
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
- Criminal acts
Getting in touch with us
You could have a legal entitlement to compensation if:
- You’ve been involved in an accident over the last three years and needed medical treatment for your injuries
- Someone else was responsible for that accident, whether through carelessness, negligence or even by committing a criminal act
Contact us for free legal advice and a lawyer for Darley Abbey accident claims by:
- Calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Completing the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
What can a lawyer for Darley Abbey accidents do for me?
If we determine that you have good grounds for bringing a case, we’ll introduce you to a specialist lawyer in Darley Abbey. They will represent you for the duration of your case, handling all the legal details and negotiations with all parties involved. They will aim to win a sum in compensation that covers:
- A payment for the injuries you have received
- Loss of earnings
- Prescription costs
- Transport costs
- Help around the home
You may be asked to attend one additional medical assessment to provide supporting evidence for your claim. However, you may also find that you don’t even have to go to court. Many cases are processed by phone. But if you do need to attend court, your lawyer will be there to represent you every step of the way.
Remember that usually you only have three years to bring a claim. So why not find out what your legal rights are today – for free?
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown