Looking for the right lawyer for Dalkeith accident claims?
If you’ve suffered injuries in an accident in the Dalkeith area, you may not know whether you have a legal right to claim compensation. Accident Advice Helpline can help you find out. We can give you free legal advice about your situation. We’ll assess whether or not you have a strong claim. We’ll give you a rough idea of how much you could receive if successful. And we’ll find you the right lawyer for Dalkeith to argue your case throughout.
Am I eligible to make a claim?
Personal injury law is a complex area. But AAH have well over ten years’ experience in personal injury cases of all types. So we think we’re best placed to help you fight your case. You can get in touch with us 24/7 by:
- Calling our dedicated and free helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Filling in the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Our expertise and experience covers numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injury
And other types too. Call us to check if your accident qualifies.
Briefly, the circumstances in which a lawyer for Dalkeith accidents can help you with a claim are:Open Claim Calculator
- If your accident was caused by someone else. They may not have meant it to happen, but it did because they were careless, negligent or even committed a criminal act.
- If your accident happened within the time limit set down in law. Commonly this is three years for negligence cases, but you could have longer to claim if the person injured was a minor at the time of the accident or your injury is classed as an industrial disease.
- If your injuries needed medical treatment, either as a one-off or on an ongoing basis. You could have suffered physical injuries, but could also claim for psychological injuries too, like stress and depression.
If we judge that you have a good reason to claim, we’ll appoint you our professional lawyer for Dalkeith claims.
The benefits of coming to Accident Advice Helpline include:
- You don’t need to pay us any money to start your claim
- All our professionals work on a strict 100% no win, no fee* basis. So there’s no question of you having to pay a large legal bill if your case fails
We will aim to secure you a compensatory payment for the injuries you have received. You may also receive money that will help with any loss of earnings as well as costs of prescriptions and transport; and help around the home and childcare.
You may find that you don’t even have to appear in court. Your injury lawyer for Dalkeith claims will often be able to argue cases by phone and correspondence.
Why not ring and find out if you’d be eligible to claim today?