Claiming with an injury lawyer for Cwmbran
When you have had a life-changing accident, you need people on your side that you can trust. You need expert medical professionals to treat your injuries, for example. And it only makes sense to come to an expert legal firm if you decide to make a personal injury claim. With over ten years of experience in this complex field of law, and a great track record of claiming successfully for our clients, Accident Advice Helpline could be just the company you need if you want to argue your case for compensation with a lawyer for Cwmbran.
We were established in 2000 with the primary aim of helping accident victims find the right legal representation when bringing a claim against the party that caused their injuries. We operate nationally across the UK. So if you need a lawyer for Cwmbran accidents, we can help you find the best one to handle your case with expertise.
When might I be entitled to make a claim?
You may be entitled to make a claim for compensation after an accident:
- That wasn’t your fault – someone else was to blame, whether through carelessness or negligence. They may even have committed a criminal act
- That meant you needed medical treatment for your injuries
- That happened to you within the last three years. In some cases, other time limits apply, for example the law allows you longer to claim if the case involves someone who was a minor at the time of the incident or involves an industrial disease
How can I find out my chances of success?
It’s simple. Contact us. Our dedicated helpline is staffed by trained, sympathetic and friendly advisers. We’ll assess how your accident happened and what effects your injuries have had on your life. And we’ll give you an honest evaluation of your chances of success. We can even tell you roughly how much compensation you may be entitled to receive. This will usually be a sum that will:
- Compensate you for the injuries you’ve received
- Reimburse you for some of the costs you’ve incurred because of your accident, such as loss or earnings, travel costs, prescription costs and fees for childcare and home help if you’ve needed them
Call our helpline today on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.Open Claim Calculator
You could also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or complete the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
All calls are confidential. And there’s no obligation to take things further if you don’t want to. But if you do, we can find you a lawyer for Cwmbran who has experience in handling your type of accident.
A lawyer for Cwmbran area from Accident Advice Helpline won’t charge to start your claim. And they will handle your case on a no win, no fee* basis. So there’s nothing to lose by enquiring. And you could get the right legal representation to make a successful claim.