Dunoon town is situated in Argyll and Bute County in Scotland. You can travel to there through the sea or by land. Ferry services are available in the town which is also served by bus services and indirectly by train.
Several sports take place in Dunoon Stadium and elsewhere which include football, swimming, swamp soccer, rugby, sailing and bowling. You can take a pleasure cruise or visit the museum and leisure centre while there.
If you get injured in a ferry you may have only 2 years to make the injury claim. It is important to choose a reliable lawyer in Dunoon who will show you the way forward.
Why choose a lawyer in Dunoon through Accident Advice Helpline?
You will have peace of mind because Accident Advice Helpline will take what is usually a stressful situation and turn it around to become not only easy, but also beneficial.
We are capable of handling any type of personal injury compensation claim. You can read testimonials of their previous clients who were injured and received compensation.Open Claim Calculator
We are proud that the renowned TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen who has been a consumer rights champion for years endorses us.
If you require more information call our 24/7 helpline and get free legal advice. Alternatively, complete the`30-second test here on the website which will give you an estimation on how much compensation you may receive, thus getting started immediately.
Ferry injuries that may require the services of a lawyer in Dunoon
If you want your personal injury compensation claim to be successful you need to prove the accident, which caused the injury was someone else’s fault and that you sought medical attention.
You will also have to file your compensation claim within 2 years from the time the accident happened. This way, Accident Advice Helpline or a lawyer in Dunoon will provide you with all the assistance necessary.
- Slip, trip and falls – may happen as you get into the ferry, within the ferry if the boat has a wet or slippery service or when disembarking. The ferry service should ensure that passengers and workers are safe.
- Pain, mental anguish and distress suffered – will be considered while compiling the claim. You should provide Accident Advice Helpline with all the information to enable him compile substantial evidence.
- Head injuries – occur when loads and luggage which have not been stored properly fall on passengers especially those on lower deck.
- Drowning – is likely if the ferry crashes against a rocky wall or with other vessels, when it develops mechanical problems or when the pilot sleeps on the job.
- Fatality – occurs when a vessel sinks, crashes or catches fire.
Call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.