Lawyer in Dunchurch


You may be walking along Rugby Road in Dunchurch village in Warwickshire while you are on holiday and suffer a injury through no fault of your own. After this no doubt you will be needing a lawyer in Dunchurch to hep you claim compensation.

Where can I get Help?

Accident Advice Helpline is a national law firm, which gives information and help to victims who have been injured through no fault of their own. They are experts in handling holiday accident compensation claims and all types of personal injury claims, as long as you sought medical attention and the incident happened within the last three years.

Here on our site, you will be able to read testimonials of people who have gone through what you are going through and went on to win their claim.

If you would like to know how much compensation you may be entitled to, then take their 30 second test just by answering a simplified questions. If you want to go ahead and find a lawyer in Dunchurch through Accident Advice Helpline, then just get in contact.

Why a lawyer in Dunchurch from Accident Advice Helpline is the right choice

You may claim compensation through a lawyer in Dunchurch from Accident Advice Helpline to cover costs of medical treatment, prescription drugs and rehabilitation, loss of earnings for the time off work and loss of enjoyment of life for yourself and your family, which was cut short. Ensure that you take photographs of the accident and ask witnesses who saw what happened to give you their names and addresses.

  • Slips, trips and falls – in a cafe, restaurant or hotel due to spillages that have not been wiped. You can also get injured when you fall on wet floors, defective ladders or staircases and poorly maintained surfaces.
  • Water sport accident – occur if the equipment or vessel you were provided with was faulty or it was poorly maintained.
  • Road traffic accidents – can occur while driving a rental bike, motorcycle or car, or as a passenger while travelling in a minibus, taxi, coach or bus. You may get injured while travelling to and from the airport while an accident that was not your fault happens or as a pedestrian in a guided tour as you cross the road or walk in the streets.
  • Boat accidents – if you were injured in a boat and it was not your fault.
  • Aircraft accidents – happen if you use this mode of transport or if you travel abroad.
  • Train accidents – most people find trains to be safe but not all the time.


  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )