Accidents at work are all too common. Even with health and safety regulations, people are still injured going about their daily business. You could claim compensation if your accident was not your fault, so you might need a lawyer in Dollar. For the best legal help, call Accident Advice Helpline.
Accidents at work
All accidents at work should be reported to the health and safety officer. There will be a procedure in place and this should be explained during your training.
Warehouses can be particularly dangerous and it’s important to know, and stick to, the rules.
- Always wear hi-visibility jackets in areas where vehicles are in operation.
- Never attempt to drive a forklift truck unless you have a licence.
- When stacking boxes, always place them safely on top of racking.
- Never leave boxes in a walkway.
- When lifting, use the correct method and never attempt to lift anything on your own if it’s too heavy.
If you are injured because you didn’t pay attention to the rules, you wont be able to claim. If your injury was someone else’s fault, you need a lawyer in Dollar to help you.
Accident Advice Helpline are a phone call away
For the best legal help and advice, call Accident Advice Helpline. We are a legal firm who specialise in personal injury claims. With over 15 years of experience, we can help you get the best compensation too.
We have a team of trained advisors who are on the end of the phone, ready to give you free, no-obligation claims advice. They can answer all your questions and handle all your paperwork. All you need to do to find out if you can make a claim, is talk to them. How easy is that?
- You can make a claim if you can show that someone else was to blame for causing your accident.
- You must consult a medical practitioner so they can treat your injuries, no matter how minor they may appear.
- Your claim can be started anytime after your accident, but you have a time limit of 3 years.
When you claim with Accident Advice Helpline we take away the financial worry too. We always work on a no-win, no-fee basis, so we won’t ask you for any upfront fees.
Find out how a lawyer in Dollar can help you
So if you need an experienced lawyer in Dollar to help you make a claim, just call the experts at Accident Advice Helpline. You can even call us free if you call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 16th January 2014
Author: David Brown