The town of Dinnington is found in the South Yorkshire county in England and has a population of around eight thousand. This rural town has easy access to the attractions in South Yorkshire such as Whitwell Wood and the Tropical Butterfly House.
- Nature lovers will enjoy a visit to the Whitwell Wood with its woodlands that cover 171 hectares. There is a large variety of flora in the woods including some rare species. The Three Shires Oak tree is found in Whitwell Wood and is popular with visitors as it signifies the point where the three counties of Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire meet.
- The Tropical Butterfly House at nearby Anston makes for a great day out and contains a variety of wildlife in addition to its collection of exotic butterflies. You can even take in an aerial display show by the birds of prey that are housed here.
If you have an accident in Dinnington then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Dinnington you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation. You may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win, no fee basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Looking for a lawyer in Dinnington?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Dinnington working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Dinnington or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Date Published: 9th February 2014