The town of Dingwall is in the Highland council area in Scotland and used to be a harbor town on the east coast. The town’s population in their spare time enjoy the Dingwall Farmer’s Market, the Great Feil Maree Fair and the Leisure Centre.
- On the second Saturday of each month between April and December the Dingwall Farmers’ Market is held and it supports local producers and the community. You can find local produce such as baked goods, plants, dairy products, a variety of meats and seafood.
- The Great Feil Maree is a traditional fair that is held on the first Saturday of September and has a huge variety of activities and entertainment for the whole family. Highlights include the vintage car parade, traditional Scottish food stalls and live music
- Locals enjoy making good use of the leisure centre that has a swimming pool, tennis courts, gymnasium and boating pond.
If you have an accident in Dingwall then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Dingwall you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Dingwall?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Dingwall working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Dingwall or anyway make us your first point of call.Open Claim Calculator
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.