Just 7.2km south of the Manchester city centre in England lies the area of Didsbury. The area retains a village feel while still having easy access to the City centre. It also has its fair share of places to visit and things to do that include the Fletcher Moss Gardens, town centre and St James Church.
- The Fletcher Moss Gardens contain an estimated ten acres of a variety of exotic plants and palm trees. The Gardens won the Green Flag Award in 2008 for the high standard of its green spaces and parks. The name of the gardens comes from the local Alderman, Fletcher Moss who donated the gardens to the city in 1919.
- In the town centre you can enjoy a range of local independent retailers, restaurants and bars.
- History enthusiasts will enjoy the St James Church that is dated back to Saxon times and is the oldest building in Didsbury still standing.
If you have an accident in Didsbury then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Didsbury you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Didsbury?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Didsbury working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Didsbury or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014