The town of Didcot is found in the Oxfordshire county in England and while it is small, there are some great attractions to enjoy in the town such as the Didcot Railway Centre, the Cornerstone Arts Centre and Ladygrove Park & Lakes.
- Didcot Railway Centre has an excellent collection of steam engines, wagons, coaches and buildings that were used by the Great Western Railway Society. The Centre is located in an original engine shed from the 1930s and contains four railway tracks that will display tender and tank engines that are not in use.
- The epicenter of the arts community in Didcot is the Cornerstone arts centre that has a programme of theatre shows, live music, arts performances and art exhibitions. It has an auditorium, art gallery, bar and a dance studio where these events are held.
- Ladygrove Park & Lakes is a pleasant parkland area that covers over 11 acres and has fishing lakes, football pitches, tennis courts and a wildlife area.
If you have an accident in Didcot then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Didcot you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Didcot?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Didcot working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Didcot or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win, no fee basis and has over 14 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014