Looking for a lawyer in Cumnock for an accident claim?
When you come to Accident Advice Helpline, you will be putting your personal injury claim in the right hands. We have over ten years of experience at handling compensation cases for our clients and have built a network of specialist solicitors working across the UK. So if you’ve had an injury while living or working in the area, or even while you were visiting, we can introduce you to the right lawyer in Cumnock to handle your claim.
Why we are your best choice
A few of the reasons for trusting us with your claim are:
- The trained advisers on our 24/7 helpline will give you free legal advice on your claim.
- We never ask for any money to get your case started.
- We work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So if you use an Accident Advice Helpline lawyer in Cumnock, he or she will not charge you if your case is not successful.
In addition, we have expertise in many different accident types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
- Criminal injury
How to get in touch with us
We aim to make it as easy as possible to get in touch with us. You can call, text or complete our 30 second test:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test
The first thing we’ll do is ask a few questions to be able to assess how strong your claim is. The kind of information we need is:
- When your accident was. Usually, you have a time limit of three years to make a claim. In some cases, this time limit is different. For example, you may have longer to make a claim if your injury is classed as an industrial disease.
- What injuries you suffered. You must have had to seek medical attention for your injuries. We also need to assess the effect they have had on your day to day life so we can estimate the amount of compensation you might be eligible to receive.
- Who was responsible for your accident. Someone else, a company or another public body must have been responsible, either partially or wholly, for causing the accident to happen. They may have been negligent, careless or committed a criminal act.
If you have a strong case and want to claim, we’ll introduce you to a specialist lawyer in Cumnock to argue your case. They will aim to negotiate compensation for your injuries and a sum to cover costs you’ve incurred as a result of your accident.
We can’t guarantee it will always be easy, nor how long it will take. But with a specialist lawyer in Cumnock from AAH, your claim stands a better chance of success.