When you need a lawyer in Crowborough…
If you have had an accident and it wasn’t your fault. If you have been injured and left out of pocket because of someone else’s carelessness. And if your accident happened within the last three years.
These are the circumstances in which you could benefit from the services of a lawyer Crowborough. Because you may be entitled to compensation, and Accident Advice Helpline is the firm to help you bring a strong personal injury claim.
The sum of money you could receive if successful would help make good any losses you have suffered as a result of your accident. You will receive a payment to compensate for your injuries. You may also receive money to help with:
- Loss of earnings
- Prescription costs
- Travel and transport costs
- Costs of help around the home
- Childcare expenses
This could help you through a difficult period in your life. If you’re interested in finding out whether a lawyer in Crowborough could help you, here’s how to find out more:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so there’s always someone here to answer your questions. Our friendly advisers will take details of your accident. They’ll tell you what the chances of your claim’s success are. And they can give you an idea of how much you may be eligible to receive.
- Or why not try the compensation calculator, the 30 second test on our website? By entering just a few details of your accident and injuries, you’ll get an estimate of how much you might receive if the case goes your way.
A few advantages of bringing your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
- There’s no obligation to proceed with a case when you call. But we’ll take the time to explain the claims process to you, so you know what to expect if you do. For example, you may be asked to attend one additional medical assessment to provide evidence to support your claim.
- We don’t charge you anything to start a claim with us.
- All our injury lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis. So if you don’t win your case, there won’t be a large legal bill to pay for our services.
When you decide to make a claim with us, we’ll appoint you an experienced lawyer in Crowborough. They will present your case to all parties involved. And we very often find that cases don’t even come to court. They can be easily processed by phone.
So why not contact us today for free legal advice on whether a lawyer in Crowborough could help you with a claim?
With well over ten years of experience at successfully representing our clients in personal injury cases, we have the experience you need.