Can you help me find a lawyer in Crossgates?
Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000 for precisely this reason: to help the victims of non-fault accidents find the right legal representation to bring a claim for compensation against the parties that caused their injuries.
Personal injury law is a complex area, so you really need specialist help on your side. As one of the country’s largest law firms, we have the resources to find you the right lawyer in Crossgates if:
- Your accident happened within the time limit laid down in law. This is usually three years in negligence cases. However, for some claims, it will be different. You may have longer to claim, for example, if the injury concerned is an industrial disease
- Your accident caused injuries requiring medical treatment. They may be physical, such as a broken limb or whiplash. Or they could be psychological, from stress or depression to anxiety and panic attacks. They may have caused short-term disruption of your life, or they may be ongoing for a longer period of time
- Someone else was to blame for your accident. They may have been careless or negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act
When you have the right lawyer in Crossgates on your side, you’ll find that making a claim will be less stressful. This is because they will have experience in dealing with your case professionally and efficiently. They will be able to advise you on exactly what you can claim for.
Overall, the law intends that you receive a sum of money that helps restore your life to what it was before your accident, as far as possible. So your lawyer in Crossgates will argue for a sum that:
- Compensates you for your injuries and any loss of earnings; and
- Helps repay the costs of your accident such as prescriptions, transport and any childcare or home help you have needed
You may be surprised at the range of accidents you could claim for. Some examples of the types of accident we handle every day include:Open Claim Calculator
- Road traffic accidents, whether on behalf of the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and others besides. If you aren’t sure whether your accident qualifies, call us to ask for advice.
Getting in touch with us
To discuss your case with us and find out whether a lawyer in Crossgates could help you claim:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
It’s quick and easy to enquire, so why not make contact with us today?