A specialist lawyer in Cross Hands
There are no guarantees that making a claim for compensation after an accident will be an easy ride. But Accident Advice Helpline will do all we can to make sure it’s as stress-free as possible.
For example, we can appoint you a specialist lawyer Cross Hands. Having an experienced and seasoned lawyer on board can take much of the worry out of claiming.
Why come to Accident Advice Helpline for your lawyer in Cross Hands?
Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000, so we have well over 15 years of dealing with personal injury claims. We are one of the UK’s largest law firms. And we have a great track record of helping the victims of non-fault accidents bring claims against the parties that caused their injuries.
In fact, we win over £30 million in compensation for our clients each year.
We are also proud to have Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, as our patron. She has examined the services we provide and has endorsed them. And in addition, we offer our clients the following:
- All our legal professionals work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
- We never ask for any money upfront to start your claim.
- We have a wide expertise in numerous accident types.
- We offer a professional, efficient service and keep you informed every step of the way.
Am I eligible to claim?
We offer free legal advice through our 24/7 helpline on whether you are able to claim. With just a few details, we can give an honest assessment of your claim’s chances. The kinds of things we’ll ask are:
- When your accident happened. Normally, you have a window of three years in which to pursue a claim.
- What medical treatment you received.
- Who was responsible for your accident. Were they careless, negligent or committing a criminal act?
We’ll also let you know how much compensation you could expect to receive. Every claim is different, though, so this is just an estimate.
If you want to start your claim off, we won’t charge you any money. But we will appoint a lawyer in Cross Hands to handle the legal detail of your case. You may not even have to appear in court. Most of the cases we deal with are processed by phone.
But if you do have to attend a hearing, your lawyer in Cross Hands will be there to represent you. And you may win a sum of money that compensates for your injury and helps repay some of the costs of your accident.
If you are keen to find out more, why not get in touch today? There are three easy ways to get in touch with us. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.