Could a lawyer in Crosby-on-Eden help me?
An accident can leave you feeling unsure of yourself and vulnerable. You may have new challenges in dealing with everyday life. And it may have a detrimental effect on your finances. So it may benefit you to find out whether you qualify for compensation for your injuries.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we understand what you’re going through. We have well over ten years’ experience at handling personal injury cases. And we want to make it as easy as possible for you to find out what your legal rights are. And we’ll make sure you get the legal representation you need to win your case from an expert lawyer in Crosby-on-Eden.
There are so many firms out there who say they’ll claim on your behalf. But Accident Advice Helpline is one of the UK’s largest legal firms with lawyers working across the country. Each and every year, we claim over £30 million in compensation for our clients. And we can also offer the following advantages:
- We never charge you to start a claim. So you could get the ball rolling today, regardless of your financial circumstances.
- All our legal professionals work on a 100% no win, no fee basis. So if you lose your case, you won’t end up with a hefty bill for our services.
- We have expertise in numerous accident types. So you know you’ll have experience on your side when a lawyer in Crosby-on-Eden from Accident Advice Helpline handles your claim.
- Our services are endorsed by our patron, Esther Rantzen. She has scrutinised our working methods before endorsing them.
How do I know if I have a strong case?
It’s easy to find out within minutes. Simply get in touch in one of the following three ways. We’ll take a few details and give you an honest assessment of your claim’s chances of success. We’ll also give you a rough estimate of how much you might be eligible to receive if successful. You can contact us by:
- Ringing our free, 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Filling in the 30 second test on our website
Usually, for a lawyer Crosby-on-Eden to take on your case, your accident must:
- Have happened within the last three years;
- Have been caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act; and
- Have resulted in you seeking medical treatment for your injuries.
It’s free to enquire, all calls are confidential and there’s no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to. But do bear in mind that you usually only have three years to bring a claim, so it’s always good to know what your rights are.
Find out more today about how a specialist lawyer in Crosby-on-Eden could help you. Ring, text, or fill in the 30 second test on our website.
Date Published: 16th January 2014
Author: David Brown