Would I benefit from a lawyer in Cromer?
If you’re thinking about making a compensation claim, then a lawyer in Cromer would be able to help you if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following three questions:
- Did you suffer injuries in an accident over the last three years?
- Was it caused by someone who was negligent, careless or who committed a criminal act?
- Did you have to seek medical treatment for any injuries resulting from the accident?
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have amassed well over ten years of experience in expertly dealing with personal injury claims. All of our legal professionals have expertise in personal injury law.
So if you choose us to handle your claim, we’ll make sure you receive the right legal representation if you have a right to seek compensation. Some of the other benefits of coming to us include:
We will offer you free legal advice through our 24/7 helpline. Our professional, friendly advisers can talk through your case and give you a no obligation indication of your chances of success. We can estimate the amount of compensation you might be entitled to. And we can take the mystery out of the claims process by explaining clearly what you can expect.
- It’s completely free of charge to start a claim with us.
- Each of our solicitors works on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
- We have a great track record of handling compensation claims for our customers, winning around £30 million in compensation each year.
- We have expertise in all kinds of accident types, including road traffic accidents, slips, trips and falls, medical negligence, food poisoning, injuries at work and industrial diseases, criminal injuries, accidents while on holiday, injuries from faulty goods and many more.
How can I find out if a lawyer in Cromer from Accident Advice Helpline can help me?
One quick phone call will tell you all you need to know. Or you can get an assessment in seconds from the 30 second test on our website:Open Claim Calculator
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test at
If we think you have a good case, we’ll also tell you roughly how much you could expect to claim. This is just an estimate, though – every case is dealt with on its own merits. But it will give you a good indication of whether it’s worth your while making a claim.
There’s no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to. But if you do, we’ll introduce you to a specialist lawyer in Cromer with experience in your kind of case. They will be looking to win you compensation for:
- The injuries you have received
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs relating to prescriptions and transport
- Costs of any childcare or home help you have needed
For free legal advice and an indication of whether an experienced lawyer in Cromer could help you, why not get in touch today?