Accident Advice Helpline can find you a lawyer in Crieff
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the UK’s largest legal firms. We have well over 15 years of experience at handling personal injury claims. With a network of solicitors operating across the country, we can help find you the right lawyer in Crieff when you need one.
So if you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault – that someone else was to blame for – come to us. You may be entitled to compensation for some of the costs of your injuries, such as:
- A payment for the injuries themselves;
- Loss of earnings if your accident means you can’t work;
- Transport costs;
- Prescription charges; and
- Costs of childcare and help around the home.
Does my accident qualify me for compensation?
You must normally satisfy the following criteria:
- Usually to be able to claim, your accident must have been within the last three years. In some circumstances, you may have longer to claim. For example, a longer time limit applies if the claim involves an industrial disease such as asbestosis.
- You must also have had medical treatment for your injury.
- And finally, someone else must have been to blame for your accident, whether wholly or partially. They may not have meant it to happen, but they were careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
We have expertise and experience in the following types of accident:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Criminal acts
There are others too, though. Get in touch if you’d like to discuss your accident in more detail.
There are lots of firms out there. Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
You’ll get the benefit of our experience. We’ve been in operation since 2000 and so are experts in dealing with these types of cases. We can find you the right lawyer in Crieff with the right experience to handle your claim. And our services have been scrutinised by Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and media personality, who recommends us. In addition:
- We don’t charge you any money for starting your claim;
- Your lawyer in Crieff will deal with your claim on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis;
- We offer free legal advice and a professional, efficient service.
Getting in touch
However you get in touch, we’ll ask for a few details about your accident and injuries. We’ll give you a frank and honest assessment of the chances of your claim’s success. And we can also give an evaluation of the amount you could expect to receive in compensation. This is just an indication – your final compensation if successful will be calculated by taking into account your own unique circumstances.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
For the right lawyer in Crieff to handle your claim, contact us today.