Can you find me the right lawyer Crickhowell?
We certainly think so. We have well over ten years’ expertise in winning personal injury claims. We are one of the largest law firms in the UK. And we have a whole range of specialist legal professionals ready to deal with your claim. So if you need a lawyer in Crickhowell, we can find the right one to fit the circumstances of your case.
Alongside our experience and knowledge, we also offer you the following advantages when you choose Accident Advice Helpline to handle your claim:
- We never ask for any money to start your claim.
- All our legal professionals work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
- We’ll give you free legal advice through our 24/7 helpline.
How can I find out if I have a good reason to claim?
It’s easy. Call our helpline, free of charge, any time of the day or night. And we’re open seven days a week too.
- From a landline, call 0800 689 0500
- From a mobile, call 0333 500 0993
We’ll talk through your accident with you. To have a good claim, we usually need to confirm:
- When your accident happened. In most cases, the law gives you up to three years to make a claim. However, there are some exceptions. For example, you may have longer to claim if the case involves someone who was a minor at the time or is regarding an industrial disease.
- What your injuries were. You must have had to have medical treatment, either on a one-off or an ongoing basis.
- Who caused your accident. Someone else must be partially or wholly responsible. They may have been careless or negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act.
If we decide you have a good claim, there’s no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to immediately. But it’s always good to know where you stand. If you do want to go ahead, we’ll introduce you to a specialist lawyer in Crickhowell. Your lawyer in Crickhowell will have experience in your type of personal injury claim and will aim to win you a sum in compensation for:
- The injuries you have received;
- Loss of earnings;
- Prescription costs;
- Travel costs; and
- Childcare costs and help around the home if you need it.
Every case is different, so we can’t guarantee how much you will get. We can give you an estimate, though.
You can also get in touch by:
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the 30 second test on our website
No matter how you contact us, we’ll make sure we handle your case professionally and efficiently.
So if you think you’d benefit from a specialist lawyer in Crickhowell, come to us today for help and free legal advice.