Do you need a lawyer in Criccieth?
You’ll benefit from the services of a lawyer in Criccieth if you are intending to make a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault. And Accident Advice Helpline can help you find the right one for you.
We can quickly evaluate the circumstances of your accident and tell you how much your claim could be worth.
And we can support you throughout the claims process by keeping you informed of progress and answering any queries you may have through our dedicated helpline.
Does my accident qualify for compensation?
In simple terms, you may be eligible to claim compensation if your accident:
- Wasn’t your fault – someone else was responsible for creating the situation in which the accident occurred. They may have committed a criminal act; or they were perhaps just careless or negligent.
- Caused you to have to seek medical treatment. The injuries you received may have been either physical or psychological or a combination of the two.
- Happened within the time limit laid down by law. In most cases, this is three years from the date of the accident. But in a few cases, another time limit could apply. You could have longer to claim, for example, if your case involves an industrial disease where it can take much longer for symptoms to appear.
Of course, every case is different. So for free legal advice on whether you may have a good claim, why not get in touch? You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
What kinds of accident could Accident Advice Helpline help me with?
The kinds of accidents we specialise in include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and many more besides.
…And how much can I claim?
The amount you can claim will depend very much on the severity of your injuries and how your life has changed as a result of them. The law aims to restore your life as far as possible to how it was before your accident. So your lawyer in Criccieth may argue for a sum that:
- Compensates for your injuries; and
- Repays costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/ or childcare.
And how much will it cost me?
The good news is, we don’t make any charge for starting a claim. And a lawyer in Criccieth from Accident Advice Helpline will work for you on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
So if you think you need a lawyer in Criccieth, why not come to Accident Advice Helpline first? Call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile) now.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: Emma Matthews