Can Accident Advice Helpline help me find a lawyer Crewkerne?
The simple answer is yes, we can help you find a lawyer Crewkerne to help you with a compensation claim, if your accident meets with a few basic criteria.
In brief, these are:
- That you had to seek medical treatment for your injuries. These injuries may be physical. Or they may be psychological, such as stress or depression.
- That someone else was to blame for your accident. They may have been negligent or careless. They may even have committed a criminal act.
- That your accident happened within the last three years. This is the usual time limit for claiming for most negligence cases. There are some exceptions, though. For example, you may have longer to claim if your injury is an industrial disease.
What kinds of accident could I claim for?
There are many types of accident you could claim for. The most common ones we deal with every day include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…but there are other types we have experience in too.
If you’re not sure whether your accident is suitable for compensation, why not get in touch? Our friendly, sympathetic helpline advisers can quickly assess your circumstances and let you know whether your accident might qualify.
They can also give you an indication of how much you might be eligible to claim. And if you decide to go ahead, they can put you in touch with an experienced lawyer Crewkerne to help fight your case. You can call our helpline 24/7 on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or perhaps try the 30 second test on our website.
What will my lawyer in Crewkerne do?
Your lawyer Crewkerne will familiarise themselves with every aspect of your case. He or she will represent you to all parties involved in your accident, whether that’s the police or medical professionals, insurance companies or the courts. He or she will aim to negotiate a settlement for you that:
- Compensates for your injuries; and
- Repays costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/ or childcare.
Best of all:
- We don’t charge you any money to get your claim started; and
- All our legal professionals work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
If you are wondering whether your accident qualifies, then you have nothing to lose by making a quick call today. A sum in compensation for an accident that wasn’t your fault could help get your life back on track.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown