Do you need a lawyer in Crediton?
If you have had an accident over the last three years for which you weren’t responsible, you may be eligible to make a personal injury claim. Provided you have received medical treatment for your injuries; and the accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act, you could be entitled to a sum in compensation that will help you get your life back on track. And Accident Advice Helpline could help you by finding you the right lawyer Crediton to make your case for you.
How do I know if I have a good case for claiming?
Contact us. We offer three easy ways of getting in touch. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
We’ll assess the circumstances of your accident and how your life has changed. We’ll be able to give you an honest assessment of the likelihood of your claim’s success. In general terms, you’ll have a good case if:
- Your accident happened over the last three years. There are some exceptions to this. You may have longer to claim if your case involves an industrial disease, for example.
- You needed to seek medical treatment for your injuries – either as a one-off or on an ongoing basis.
- Someone else – an individual, company or other agency – was responsible for your accident because of their carelessness, negligence or a criminal act.
If we think you have a good case, you have the option of asking us to go ahead and appoint you a personal injury lawyer Crediton. All our professionals have expertise in personal injury claims. So you know you’ll be getting the right lawyer to give your claim the best chances of success.
Your lawyer Crediton will handle every aspect of your case on your behalf. You may find that you don’t even have to go to court. Many of the cases we deal with are processed by phone.Open Claim Calculator
How much compensation will I get?
When you contact us, we’ll give you an estimate of the amount you could expect to receive. We can’t say for sure exactly how much you will be entitled to, because every case is different. But in general terms, your lawyer Crediton will make a case for an amount that:
- Compensates for your injuries; and
- Repays costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/ or childcare.
So if you think your accident might qualify for compensation and you’re interested in finding out more, get in touch. Remember, in many cases you only have three years from the date of your accident to make a claim.