The village of Coylton is located in the South Ayrshire region of Scotland. It is quite a small village but its location makes it a good place to access the attractions of South Ayrshire such as the Bachelor’s Club, the Ayr Racecourse and Castlehill Estate.
- Ayr Racecourse is the place to go in Scotland for horse racing and it holds the Scottish Grand National Race and Gold Cup festival. There are regular races throughout the year as well.
- Castlehill Estate is only a short distance from Coylton and has vast natural woodlands and parks. There is a play area and assault course for the children and a picnic area for relaxing. Birds, squirrels and bats can be found in amongst the trees.
- Bachelor’s Club is important historically as it was the house where Robert Burns, a famous Scottish bard and literary talent, learned to dance, became a Freemason and formed a debating club. The house has been restored and transformed into a museum celebrating Burns’s life and years in the house.
If you have an accident in Coylton then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Coylton you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Coylton?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Coylton working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Coylton or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014