Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/aahclaim/public_html/pages/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/classes/YARPP_Cache.php on line 465
Whiplash is the most common injury resulting from car traffic collisions, when the car you are in bolts suddenly, and especially when hit from behind. It happens when your head jerks forward or backward suddenly. The pressure exerted by the collision is transferred to the neck. This spreads to the shoulders, back and the spine. Other causes of whiplash are contact spots like rugby, falls and being hit on the head by an object.
You may need to make an injury claim if the accident that caused the injury was not your fault. If you fall and get whiplash the best thing to do is get in touch with a lawyer in Cottingham from Accident Advice Helpline.
Why should I contact Accident Advice Helpline
The first place to call in order to seek legal help is Accident Advice Helpline on their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. Accident Advice Helpline is a national organization that handles personal injury compensations for victims throughout the United Kingdom. I
f you got whiplash which was not your fault and you can prove that someone else was responsible for your injury you need a lawyer in Cottingham from Accident Advice Helpline to pursue your claim.
Filing a lawsuit may seem like a hassle to many victims but a lawyer in Cottingham will take up the matter and ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. He will take the burden off your shoulders on a no-win no-fee* agreement.
Why you need a lawyer in Cottingham
Whiplash symptoms vary greatly from minor to severe injuries. Minor injuries take a few weeks to heal while chronic whiplash can take long to heal. Accident Advice Helpline in-house lawyer in Cottingham ensure that your claim is processed quickly and efficiently so you get what you are entitled to.
You will need to provide medical records, receipts and police reports to prove your case. You may claim general damages and special damages but the lawyer in Cottingham from Accident Advice Helpline will advise you if you suffer from the following ailments.
- Pins and needles on the arms are at times reported by whiplash sufferers.
- Ringing in the ears is also common in whiplash injuries.
- Headaches and blurred vision may be experienced by most whiplash sufferers from time to time.
- Stiffness, you may have stiffness in your neck. Mobilisation, manipulation and repetitive exercises are mostly used to treat whiplash. A cervical collar can be used in the short-term while muscle relaxants may be prescribed. Heat application helps to relieve tension of the muscles.
- Range of motion decreases mobilisation and range of motion of the neck is minimised. Exercises may be utilised in treating whiplash. Physiotherapy, acupuncture, heat treatment and massage therapy are commonly used.