Cosby village in Leicestershire is located near the city of Leicester making it part of the Leicester Urban Area. The brook which runs through the village forms a tributary of River Soar. Football, rugby and cricket are played in Victory Park and the clubs participate in Leicestershire league teams. Are you searching for a lawyer in Cosby? Call Accident Advice Helpline and relax.
Why get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide claims management company that has vast experience in all types of personal injury compensation claims. Their trained advisers who are available 24/7 on their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993, give free non-obligatory advice.
This law firm has specialists like their lawyer in Cosby who work tirelessly on a no-win no-fee* basis, to ensure that, you get what is rightfully yours. Most claims are handled over the phone without going to court. If you want to find out how much compensation you can claim go to their website and complete the 30 second test.
Getting help from a lawyer in Cosby
Loss of sight either partially or totally, temporary or permanently can be very devastating. Blindness or total loss of sight is a life-time injury which needs change of lifestyles and home adaptation.
Workers such as welders and those who work with machinery that produce bright light should be provided with Personal Protective Equipment PPE like goggles. If this is not done and eyes are damaged a lawyer in Cosby will help you make a compensation claim for damages.
Your employer can be held responsible for injuries sustained in these work related accidents if he failed to provide workers with PPEs or a safe working environment. Blight light that causes eye injuries can also arise from lasers, explosions or defective electrical products.
Eye injuries range from minor injuries like itching to severe injuries like blindness caused by exposure to dust, chemicals, the sun rays, assaults and violent attacks, grit or foreign particles in the eye, splashing of chemicals, electrical shocks, burns, head trauma, clinical negligence and sharp objects piercing the eyes. .
- Pain. Eyes are very sensitive and irritable. They can swell, become red or teary when they are injured.
- Inflammation. Eyes become red and inflammation may arise. This may be treated with eye ointments and antibiotics when they are infected.
- Mental and emotional anguish. In case of partial or total blindness, the patient may suffer mental and psychological stress due to the trauma.
- Partial loss of sight. There are many causes of loss of sight in one eye or both such as slips, trips or falls, being hit by an object in the head or eye
- Total loss of sight, causes of this injury include sharp objects, assaults or attacks, bright light, grit, chemicals, head or facial trauma, brain injury and medical negligence. Cost of equipments, home adaptation, loss of enjoyment of life and medical expenses are included in the claim for damages.