There is a town in Denbigshire County, Wales known as Corwen. The town developed as a centre of cattle drovers on the banks of River Dee. Today, the main economy of the town is based in farming.
You can make an occupational diseases and illness compensation claim if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. There are many agricultural accidents and occupational diseases and illnesses which a lawyer in Corwen from Accident Advice Helpline can help you with
There are many causes of accidents and injuries on farms. The agricultural industry has one of the worst fatal accidents and occupational illnesses and diseases among employment sectors.
Get the necessary help
When you develop occupational diseases because of the nature of your work, you should seek medical treatment immediately before symptoms worsen. You may develop asthma by inhaling dust or lung infection, which may be work-related conditions.
Get help by calling Accident Advice Helpline or taking the 30 second test on their website. This national organization has lawyer in Corwen who specializes in cases that are related to your occupation.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm which deals with helping workers who get injured in accidents that was not their own fault. They will fight your case in court or negotiate for a settlement on a no-win no-fee* agreement for full compensation, which you are entitled to.
How you can be helped by a lawyer in Corwen
Legally, it is the duty of your employer to provide you with a safe working environment, well-maintained equipment and machinery, protective clothing and proper training. If this is not done and you develop an occupational illness or disease your lawyer in Corwen from Accident Advice Helpline will help claim compensation. There are several occupational illnesses or diseases that can arise.
- Asthma. This condition can become chronic but it is manageable by drugs and avoiding any allergic causes. The victim may require an injury solicitor to claim compensation to cover medical bills and loss of earnings.
- Lung infections and lung diseases. This can be treated with antibiotics but some infections are resistant to drugs.
- Occupational skin diseases. These can be treated by physicians or other health care givers.
- Cuts, a blade in the machinery or tool may cut off a limb. You may bleed and loose blood and in severe cases blood transfusion may be necessary.
- Fractures. You may sustain a fracture on your leg, hand or any other part of your body especially if the farm vehicle overturned or rolled hitting you directly. A medical doctor who specializes in fractures will be the right person to treat you. Ensure that you get copies of all the medical reports from the doctor, hospital bills and receipts to help a lawyer in Corwen prove your case.