Corfton is a small village situated in Shropshire County, within West Midlands, England. You may have been injured in this part of the countryside which was not your fault, and feel you are entitled to compensation.
Looking through the internet or in the telephone directory for a lawyer from Corfton may or may not be successful. Accident Advice Helpline website is the right place for you if you want to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline lawyer from Corfton will ensure that your claim is processed quickly and efficiently, so you can get what you are entitled to. If you slip, trip or fall, take photographs of the injury and the accident scene if it is possible.
You can request people who were around to provide you with their names and contacts or letters as evidence. Seek medical treatment and make a claim within 3 years from the date of the accident.
You can call Accident Advice Helpline on their 24/7 free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. To find out if your case is valid and how much compensation you could claim, you can take their 30 second test on their website and start the claim process immediately.
A lawyer from Corfton will help you claim maximum compensation that is possible in your case. The 100% no-win no-fee* agreement is quite appealing because you will not be required to pay any upfront fees to start a claim.
Which injuries can a lawyer from Corfton help claim compensation for?
You may slip, trip or fall in a supermarket, restaurant, bank, at an amusement park, theme park, fun-fair or in any other place open to the public, you will make an injury claim against the public liability insurance of the occupier or whoever was responsible for the injury.
- Pain, it is advisable to go for medical attention to know the underlying problem.
- Grazes. Falls result in grazes which may bleed or become infected.
- Strains and sprains to soft tissues, tendons and ligaments tear or they over-stretch.
- Lacerations may require bandaging. Deep cuts may need to be stitched under anaesthesia in a nearby hospital. A lawyer from Corfton will help you claim compensation for the pain you underwent, medical expenses and any loss of income.
- Back injury, if you fall on the back you may injure your back and this is a delicate injury that requires treatment especially if your spine is affected.
- Broken bones, you may have a broken ankle, knee, leg, hands and facial bones when you slip, trip or fall. This may require medical treatment for several weeks or months.
- Scarring. Skin and muscles on the part of the body that rolls, hits or somersaults on the surface gets scarred.
- Head and brain injury. This occurs when the victim is involved in traumatic situations like falls leading to brain injury.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown