You may have had plans for this week. Perhaps you were planning a trip to the cinema or out shopping. You may have been thinking about meeting up with friends or it may have been a week for getting on with some work. The last thing you probably expected to be doing is looking for a personal injury lawyer in Churchill. However, if you have just been involved in an accident that was not your fault then this may be exactly what you end up doing.
There are things that you can do to make your hunt for a personal injury lawyer in Churchill as pleasant as possible and reduce stress levels as far as you can. In fact, you can reduce this process down to just the one phone call – to Accident Advice Helpline.
Make the hunt for a personal injury lawyer in Churchill as easy as possible
Get all of the information about your accident organised before you start. If you are hunting for a personal injury lawyer in Churchill because you have been injured in a road traffic accident then this would be things like:
- Contact details of the driver who was at fault and their registration number
- Photographs or sketches of the scene
- Your recollection about what happened including the weather and road conditions at the time
- Contact details of anyone else who saw the accident
- The exact date and time that the accident happened
- Details of your injuries and medical treatment
If you are hunting for a personal injury lawyer in Churchill because you have been hurt in a slip, trip or fall in the street then you may want to gather together:
- Your own account of what happened
- Contact details for the witnesses who saw the accident
- A photograph of what you slipped, tripped or fell over
- Details of your medical treatment
- The exact date and time of your accident
All you have to do then is call Accident Advice Helpline – we are a specialist legal firm who will take over all of the legal aspects of your case so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries. We have a large nationwide team of highly trained personal injury lawyers who will assess your details and set out to prove that someone was at fault for your accident – this will be the person who you will make the claim from.
Your solicitor will negotiate an amount in compensation which will be for the injuries themselves and for the money that the injuries have cost you in out-of-pocket expenses. All you have to do is supply the information that they ask for promptly so that there are no delays in your case being processed.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 11th June 2017
Author: Jan Newell