One popular way of hunting out a personal injury lawyer in Chiddingfold is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. That way you know that you are getting two things. Firstly, you are getting a personal injury lawyer firm that are easy to access from the Chiddingfold area – most personal injury cases are handled over the phone. Secondly, you know that you are getting an expert in your particular type of personal injury claim – Accident Advice Helpline have a large team of personal injury lawyers so it will be easy to locate a lawyer with expertise in your particular type of accident.
Finding a personal injury lawyer in Chiddingfold who can deal with a car accident
Car accidents and road traffic accidents in general are very common in personal injury claims and Accident Advice Helpline deal with them all the time, it will not be difficult to find a personal injury lawyer in Chiddingfold who can help you. Your road traffic accident lawyer will be handling the legal aspects of your case and this usually involves:
- Proving that someone else was at fault for your accident – this is usually another driver and the compensation (money) that you receive at the end of the claim will be paid out of their motor insurance policy.
- Proving that you were injured in the accident – this is done through a combination of personal statement, medical reports and medical records.
- Proving that another motorist caused the accident – they may have been driving recklessly, they may have lost concentration or they may have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Finding a personal injury lawyer in Chiddingfold who can deal with an occupational accident
Occupational (workplace) accidents can be complex to resolve. Finding an experienced personal injury lawyer in Chiddingfold who can deal with them can be tricky and it is best to turn to a large legal firm like Accident Advice Helpline to deal with this. Occupational accident personal injury claims are often pursued against an employer because it is believed that they are at fault for the accident. This can be proved using a combination of:
- Personal statement by the claimant
- Witness statements by people who saw the accident and work colleagues
- Health and safety records
Occupational workplace accidents can be caused by a combination of several factors but many originate because an employer has failed to adequately assess the health and safety risks in the workplace, this is done in a risk assessment. The process of preparing a risk assessment provides an opportunity for employees to raise concerns about the health and safety risks that they face and to take an active role in identifying the precautions that can address those risks. Risk assessments have been shown to prevent workplace accidents and to remove the need for occupational injury claims.