Many people become victims of personal injuries in Carmarthen, but do not file a claim against the person or company who has caused the injury in the first place. Esther Rantzen says, “It’s shocking that 7 out of 10 people in the UK who were injured don’t bother claiming the compensation they are legally entitled to.” All you need to do is to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to get a lawyer in Carmarthen to help you with your claim.
Many people working in the manufacturing industry may suffer from a number of different injuries, and as long as the injury takes place due to the job that they are required to do, they can file a claim with the help of a lawyer in Carmarthen.
Risk of injuries in manufacturing industry
Companies that manufacture goods and products make use of heavy machinery and chemicals that could injure workers in the workplace. Even though employers now more careful about their working conditions that they provide their employers with, there is always a possibility that they may get injured at the workplace.
Possibilities of accidents in the manufacturing industry
As far as the manufacturing industry is concerned, various chemicals are used in order to manufacture and pack different products. Where chemicals aren’t used, machines that are used for manufacturing purposes could cause damage too. Here are some claims that employees may file with the help of a lawyer in Carmarthen against employers:
- Slips, trips, and falls – Sometimes employees that aren’t aware of a slippery floor may slip and get injured, or a ladder may be missing a rung and they may end up falling. In other cases, it is possible that a certain device or product on the floor may cause a worker to trip.
- Fatal injuries – Workers may suffer from fatal injuries due to faulty machinery.
- Brain injury – Exposure to toxic chemicals and slip, trips, and falls could result in serious brain injury.
- Facial injuries – Chemicals, trips, and falls could cause facial injuries.
- Broken wrist – Employees may end up breaking or spraining their wrists due to faulty machinery or heavy products and falls.
These are some common work related accidents that workers usually can and do suffer from.
How to contact a lawyer in Carmarthen
If you are an employee who has been affected by such injuries, call Accident Advice Helpline for free and you can get the lawyer in Carmarthen that you need to file a claim against an employer if you believe that you were not at fault.
You can get in touch with AAH by dialing our helpline number 0800 689 0500 or you could call them from your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 5th February 2014
Author: David Brown