If you’ve had a non-fault accident, you may require a lawyer in Canonbie to pursue your personal injury claim and fail to get one in this village. For a nationwide service, talk to Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline
You have a legal right to claim compensation within 3 years from the date of the accident if you are a non-fault victim and you sought medical attention. You can claim compensation for medical costs, pain, mental distress, loss of past and future earnings and loss of quality of life. If your home needs adaptation your lawyer in Canonbie will include this in your claim as well.
Many people think hiring a solicitor is expensive but confronting an authority requires an expert. Furthermore, most solicitors specialise in one or a few types of injuries but not all. Accident Advice Helpline have over 16 years of specialist experience, so we can help you with any claim. We also work on a no-win, no-fee basis, so funding your claim shouldn’t be an issue.
Injuries which require services of a lawyer in Canonbie
Here are just some reasons you may be looking for a lawyer in Canonbie:
- If you have been injured while travelling on public transport or while travelling as a passenger in a car.
- A slip, trip or fall in a public place due to spillages not being mopped up or cables trailing across the floor.
- Whiplash if you were in a car accident caused by someone else.
- Food poisoning if you ate in a restaurant which did not cook your meal properly.
- Injuries at work, whether they be a trip or a serious machine malfunction.
- Industrial illnesses such as vibration white finger, loss of hearing of repetitive strain injury.
There are many other reasons why you may be looking for help and a trained advisor from Accident Advice Helpline can confirm your eligibility to claim quickly and easily when you call.
Call now for advice
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail just pick up the phone and speak to an advisor. They will never pressure you in to making a claim and will make sure you understand what’s involved.
Just call 0800 689 0500, which is free if you call from a landline or to call us from a mobile the number to use is 0333 500 0993.
We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland who can help you get the best compensation so don’t waste time and call Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown