How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Cambridgeshire

    Cambridgeshire is a county in England which is referred to as the County of Cambridge or Cambs. The county is home to various schools, colleges and universities.

    Accidents can happen anywhere and that’s why when people in this area are in need of help, they usually contact a lawyer in Cambridgeshire through Accident Advice Helpline.

    Where to search for help

    An accident can happen when it is least expected and it can cause a minor injury or a life-changing condition but whatever the case may be, the lawyer in Cambridgeshire at Accident Advice Helpline will understand what you are going through and take up the matter. You may decide to call Accident Advice Helpline or complete the 30 second test available online on their site.

    It is your legal right to claim indemnity if you have been injured and you were not to blame. The responsible party will pay the charges you incur when you go for treatment. An insurance company acting on behalf of your employer responsible for the work you do will be able to pay compensation to you.

    Winning compensation through a lawyer in Cambridgeshire

    Your employer, whether it is an individual, a company or an organization owes you a duty of care. Protective clothing, a safe work environment, properly maintained equipment and training are some of the things that should be provided to protect you from injury, damages and losses otherwise you can ask a lawyer in Cambridgeshire to claim Indemnity.

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Occupational diseases and illnesses-these may arise if you are employed and your work causes these ailments which require medical treatment.
    • Whiplash-this is a common injury that occurs when a driver is involved in a road traffic accident or trauma. Symptoms include neck pain and inflammation, backaches, decreased motion and in severe cases head and spinal injury.
    • Musculoskeletal condition-is related to the skeleton and the muscles that hold the bones in position. Such work-related injuries occur quite often especially if you work in an industry that requires strenuous manual work.
    • Carpal tunnel syndrome-is a progressive neuropathic condition that affects the median nerve and the surrounding tendons in your wrist. The physician may inform you that it is work related. It may occur due to work stress, operating vibrating tools by hand and other causes that pressurize the median nerve.
    • Vibration White Finger-also known as dead-finger caused by a work related accident. This is usually an industrial injury that may develop if you use manually-operated vibrating machines or tools. This affects the muscles, blood vessels, nerves, joints and surrounding tissues in the hand, arms and wrist.
    • Tendonitis-is an inflammation of the tendons and muscles that hold the joint in position.
    • Tennis elbow is a condition that causes pain on the outer part of your elbow and causes injury to the tendons that join the elbow with the forearm muscles and the humerus bone.

    If you want to discuss your accident in more detail then make sure you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Our expert advisers can be reached on 0800 689 0500 now.

    Date Published: 13th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.