Camborne town is in Cornwall, England in the UK. Camborne was known for being one of the richest former tin-mining areas in the world. Cornish tin and copper were mined here giving what used to be a village a booming economy with related industries all of which helped it to be upgraded as a town and civil parish.
Some of the tin that had previously been mined at South Crofty was used to make the London Olympics 2012 bronze medals. Metal mining was so important to the Cornish economy that Camborne School of Mines (CSM) was developed in 1988, the only one of its kind in the UK.
Today, CSM is a famous mining school and is part of the University of Exeter located in Penryn Campus which has a wide collection of minerals in the museum. CSM graduates work all over the world.
You or someone you know may encounter an accident that causes a personal injury that was not your fault prompting you to enquire about a lawyer in Camborne after receiving medical attention.
Why not call Accident Advice Helpline today?
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm which specialises in personal injury compensation claims of all types including asbestos-related claims. This is an established organisation that will connect you with a lawyer in Camborne who has a wide range of experience.
This professional law firm was established in the year 2000 and has served no-fault victims with various personal injuries. They will assess your case and advise you if you qualify to make a claim. The trained advisers are ready to answer your call and put your fears to rest. Their 30-second test will estimate how much compensation you may get.
Launching a successful claim through a lawyer in Camborne
Your employer should provide you with protective clothing like masks and if this is not done and you fall sick you can ask a lawyer in Camborne to claim personal injury compensation from your employer.
When asbestos is used the microscopic fibres which compose the mineral are released into the air and it is inhaled especially by workers causing industrial illnesses and diseases some of which take years to reveal the symptoms. In such instances, a personal injury compensation claim time limit is extended.
- Asbestosis-this is a condition that involves inflammation of the lungs. It causes chest pain, coughing usually with mucus, shortness of breath, tightness of chest, and in severe cases loss of breath due to scarring of the lungs. The doctor carries out medical examinations and the history of the patient is recorded.
- Mesothelioma-chest pain and loss of breath. This is a rare cancer caused by inhaling asbestos that affects the lining of the lungs, the chest cavity and in some instances the abdomen.
- Abdominal mesothelioma-abdominal swelling and pain, weight loss, anaemia, fever and bowel obstruction are common.
- Lung cancer- coughing out blood, unexplained weight loss, shortness of breath, wheezing and persistent chest pain is usually reported. This is one of the most serious diseases that can arise after working in Asbestos related environments.
- Pleural plaque is a condition that causes thickening of the membranes that often surround the lungs.
- Pleural fluids-accumulate between the chest inside wall and the lungs.
To find out more about hiring a lawyer i Camborne and making a personal injury claim, simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown