Camberley is a small village and a civil parish situated in Surrey, England, southwest of central London. Atrium was developed after much debate and it consists of residential, retail and leisure facilities as well as an extensive car park facing ark Street which has been pedestrianised. Some of the luxury facilities include a 9-screen multi-plex cinema, health & fitness clubs, cafes and restaurants and the bowling alley.
Of course it takes people to run these types of businesses, and sometimes they get injured. They may suffer from work-related injuries, occupational or industrial illnesses and diseases, prompting them to search for a lawyer in Camberley.
Get free legal advice from Accident Advice Helpline
You may contact Accident Advice Helpline on their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 but you are under no obligation to pursue your claim with them. Accident Advice Helpline has a team of in-house lawyers who are friendly and professional.
They specialize in personal injury compensation claims and operate throughout the UK on 100% no-win no-fee* basis. Very few claims reach court because many of them are settled over the phone by a lawyer in Camberley.
You have no obligation to pursue your claim with this reputable organization but if you choose to pursue your compensation claim with them, they will direct you to their specialist legal experts.
Symptoms which require you to get a lawyer in Camberley
You can claim against Employers’ Liability Insurance if you sustain an injury or illness when you are working for your employer if you are a no-fault victim and your employer is to blame.
There are some illnesses and diseases which can be hard to prove that they are work-related and that is why you need to be represented by a lawyer in Camberley.
- Stress and depression-people who work in stressful workplaces and those who experience traumatic situations in their job can be compensated.
- Skin diseases-these can be treated by physicians who prescribe gels and ointments.
- Asbestosis-exposure to asbestos in construction, automobile and other industries is a condition that involves inflammation of the lungs. It causes chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath and in severe cases loss of breath due to scarring of the lungs. Mucus in coughs, chest pain, chest tightness and loss of appetite may be reported.
- Asthma and bronchitis-these conditions can become chronic but they are manageable by medication.
- Lung and abdominal cancers- Mesothelioma is a rare cancer caused by inhaling asbestos that affects the lining of the lungs, the chest cavity and in some instances the abdomen, causing chest pain and loss of breath. Consult your doctor if you develop symptoms such as coughing blood, unexplained weight loss, shortness of breath, blood in stool and persistent chest or abdominal pain.
- Industrial deafness-people who work in excessively noisy environments such as construction and manufacturing industries can develop industrial deafness or some level of hearing loss. Such impairment is compensated.
- Other work-related injuries include Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Vibration White Finger.