In the Welsh county of Powys there is a village known as Caersws. The former Welsh football player, Walter Watkins was born in Caersws as well as a number of sporting champions, causing it to be referred to as the ‘’Sports Capital of Wales’’.
Downhill Mountain Biking is a popular sport in Henblas Farm and a number of national races are held here every year. Other sports played in Caersws are held at the Recreation Centre. Like anyone who participates in sports, you may get a sporting injury that was not your fault and require a lawyer in Caersws or one based elsewhere.
Injury compensation claim specialists
Accident Advice Helpline has some of the best expert lawyers in the UK. They are specialists in personal injury compensation claims and are just a call away.
Although Accident Advice Helpline do not have access to a local injury lawyer in Caersws they can still represent you and your claim. This is because they are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Caersws look no further than this expert service.
You can call Accident Advice Helpline on their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. A trained adviser will tell you whether your case is eligible for a compensation claim. Alternatively, take the 30 second test on their website, which will give you a rough estimation of how much compensation you may receive if you do go on to win your claim.Open Claim Calculator
Sporting injuries that require the services of a lawyer in Caersws
Riding a bike is a popular recreational activity, and also as professional sporting, which is enjoyed by many people of all ages. Mountain bicycles are very popular in addition to children and teen bicycles, touring, sports or racing bicycles while stationary bicycles are common in gyms and homes.
Before riding, it is important to ensure that the bike is in good condition, that you use the right riding techniques and avoid riding at high speed. Wear a head helmet and protective clothing especially white clothes or reflective jackets.
Adjust the seat height, saddle and handlebars for your height and size. But despite all the precautionary measures, the rider may be prone to certain risks which lead to A&E department visits, hospital admissions, disability and death. A motor vehicle collision, other riders and an unsafe riding environment may cause an accident that result in an injury. You need a lawyer who has the expertise to win sporting injury claims which should be filed within 3 years. Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.
- Superficial soft tissue injuries-the face, neck, knees and hands may get injuries. Abrasions (road rash), strains and sprains may be reported.
- Hand numbness-felt on the fingers after cycling for a long time.
- Dislocations and fractures-may occur when the rider hits a hard surface. Intense pain, swelling, deformity and lack of function arise. The extent of the injury is examined by CT scans, MR imaging and X-rays.
- Head and brain injuries-always wear a head helmet while riding.
- Fatality-bicycle-related deaths are caused by head-on collision with a motor vehicle or being hit from behind. The cyclist is pushed upwards and forward hitting the road surface hard.