Did you know that as the name suggests Caephilly Cheese originated from Caephilly town in South Wales, an area of natural beauty? This is a town with a thriving town centre and is a commuter town for both Cardiff and Newport.
Every summer at the end of July, there is The Big Cheese Festival when a musical concert is held for fundraising while in winter there is a lantern procession in the town centre known as the Festival of Light.
People play sports for fun while others play as a source of earnings. You can be injured while playing or watching sports. Some sports involve using equipment and there are times the equipment you are provided with may be faulty. If you get injured while playing or watching sports which was another person’s fault you may claim personal injury compensation. You can always turn to a lawyer in Caephilly from Accident Advice Helpline.
Filing an injury compensation claim through a lawyer in Caephilly
Sporting risks include poorly maintained playgrounds and accidents caused by other players’ negligence. In such circumstances a lawyer in Caephilly will help you to claim compensation. Spectators are entitled to compensation if the surface where you were watching the game was unsafe whether it is in a school, college, university and in public or private property.
- Cuts, grazes and bruises-if you sustained cuts you may have bled. This can make you feel anxious. Get medical attention immediately so the cut can be stitched and bandaged.
- Knee injuries-are common where active or contact sports are played.
- Slips, trips and falls-these are the most common accidents involving sports. You can get injured when you are pushed accidentally.
- Dislocations-you may sustain a dislocation on your leg or knee especially if you were hit directly. An orthopaedist who specializes in dislocations will be the right person to treat you.
- Fractures- a splint, brace, plaster or a fibreglass cast may be applied. Surgery may be performed to align the bones in their right position followed by immobilization of the limb to enable bones to heal.
- Facial injuries-face deformity and disfigurement is caused by bone fractures and nerve damage.
- Metatarsal fractures-when any of the five metatarsal bones are twisted or stepped on the victim may get a fracture. X-rays, CT and MRI scans are necessary.
What is Accident Advice Helpline?
When you get involved in a sporting accident that caused an injury, call Accident Advice Helpline on their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 for free advice. To make a successful claim you must prove that someone else caused the injury, you sought medical attention and the claim should be filed within 3 years.
You can choose to take the 30 second test on their website to know if you are eligible to make a compensation claim. A lawyer in Caephilly from Accident Advice Helpline works on a 100% no-win,no-fee basis.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown