If you have been involved in an accident and you sustained a personal injury that was not your fault and you sought medical attention, you can claim personal injury compensation within 3 years. A lawyer in Brighouse Bay will help you present your claim to the negligent party.
Some common accidents
When most people think of using a lawyer, they think of going to court. Accident Advice Helpline have over 16 years of experience and most of our cases can be settled without the need to go to court.
Since we began helping accident victims, we’ve covered a wide variety of accidents.
- Slips, trips and falls – these are the most common daily incidents. Slipping, tripping and falling can sprain the muscles and joints, or even result in broken bones.
- Road traffic accidents – These happen daily and can result in minor injuries to serious, life-threatening ones, or even loss of life.
- Work-related injuries – employers have a duty of care towards employees and they have to adhere to health and safety regulations to provide a safe working environment. Employers are obliged by law to take Employers’ Liability Insurance to cover injuries that workers obtain in the course of their work.
A quick assessment of your claim from Accident Advice Helpline
A local lawyer in Brighouse Bay will probably ask you to attend a meeting to a solicitor can assess your case. With Accident Advice Helpline, you can sit back with a cup of tea at home, and we can assess your claim over the phone. Our friendly advisors are all trained to do this, and start your claim should you wish to proceed.
- You can only claim if you can show that you were not the person to blame for your accident.
- You must provide medical evidence, which means you had your injuries treated at the time.
- Your claim must be started within 3 years.
If you decide to claim with us, you wont be asked for any upfront fees, as we always work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.Open Claim Calculator
Find out more about help from a lawyer in Brighouse Bay
Accident Advice Helpline are proud to have the patronage of Dame Esther Rantzen. This shows we are a firm you can trust, so why not call us now?
We offer a freephone number from a landline, which is 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
While a local lawyer in Brighouse Bay may be experienced, they may not have our personal injury experience, so make sure you call the best and talk to Accident Advice Helpline.