Bridgnorth is a town located in the Severn Valley within Shropshire, England. The town is divided into the upper town and the lower town by the River Severn. Both sides of the town are connected by railway stations, one of them being the steepest in the country. The ruins of Bridgnorth can still be seen today.
Imagine yourself in this situation: many years ago, you were employed to do warehouse work when a work-related accident caused an injury which became evident after 15 years. You are not sure you can find a lawyer in Bridgnorth to pursue your employer’s insurer if the company which employed you closed down.
Accident Advice Helpline
Any injury caused in an accident that was not your fault would entitle you to claim compensation from the person who was to blame. This may include medical expenses, pain and suffering, care costs, loss of past and future earnings, home adaptations or home moving costs, and other losses caused by the accident.
Accident Advice Helpline are a national organisation who have been tested and trusted by many other warehouse work victims over the years. Our friendly advisors have been trained to offer legal help, and if you wish to pursue your injury claim with us then you can call Accident Advice Helpline on freephone numbers 0800 689 0500 (from a landline) or 0333 500 0993 (from a mobile), or take the 30-second test on our website.
We will connect you to an experienced lawyer in Bridgnorth to pursue the insurance company and assist you to get the personal injury compensation you deserve by arguing your case. Esther Rantzen, a television personality and a consumer rights champion, recommends our law firm.Open Claim Calculator
Warehouse injuries which may require the services of a lawyer in Bridgnorth
Many people who do warehouse work are prone to certain dangers which may arise from falling objects, hazardous substances, moving machinery, vehicles or forklift trucks. Any of these potential hazards can cause accidents or personal injuries. If you get an injury that was caused by someone else, you can benefit from a lawyer in Bridgnorth.
- Lacerations: slips, trips and falls due to spillages of water or oil may cause severe lacerations. These are treated by stitching and dressing the wounds. Painkillers are given, and wounds which are likely to get infections are treated with antibiotics.
- Back injury: moving and lifting heavy objects can cause a back injury. Mechanical lifters should be used, and if this is not possible workers should receive training on how to avoid injury. Forklift trucks should handle moving and lifting goods.
- Broken bones: this happens when a worker falls due to improperly kept packaging materials and poor lighting. Workers can fall from heights when they are stacking or removing goods. Ladders or mechanical pickers should be provided to prevent injuries. Anyone working on heights should receive the necessary equipment.
- Head and brain injury: goods stored on shelves can fall on workers, especially if they are stacked improperly or too high.
- Spinal injury: this arises when someone falls backwards or an object falls on a worker.
- Fatalities: these can arise from accidents caused by forklift trucks, vehicles and moving machinery.