The town of Brentwood lies in the county of Essex in England and while it is small in size there are still various attractions for tourists to enjoy such as the Old Macdonald’s Educational Farm, Secret Nuclear Bunker and Mountnessing Windmill.
- Old Macdonald’s Educational Farm houses a wide range of different breeds of chickens, rabbits and pigs, owls, deer, horses and much more. You can get up close and pet the friendly animals. This is a great place to bring the kids during the school holidays with games and activities organised during these periods.
- Travel back in time to the era of the Cold War by visiting the Nuclear Bunker in the Essex countryside. There is an incredible labyrinth of rooms in this secret bunker that was used to be used by the government in the case of nuclear war in the UK.
- Mountnessing Windmill was built in 1807 and has been restored to working condition. Its open to the public on particular Sundays during May to October.
If you have an accident in Brentwood then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Brentwood you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Brentwood?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Brentwood working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Brentwood or anyway make us your first point of call.Open Claim Calculator
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.