The village of Brent Knoll is located in the county of Somerset in England and has a rich and interesting history due to the hill “Brent Knoll’ that it is named after.
- The Knoll has been dated back to Jurassic times when the slopes of the hill were surrounded with a shallow sea.
- Clay and limestone was discovered by primitive man at the hill and became a gathering point due to its secure location.
- During the Bronze and Iron Ages it became a place for religious activity.
- There was a temple built on the Knoll by the Romans.
- One of the legends told is that a knight of King Arthur came to Brent Knoll on a quest to slay three giants who were thought to live there.
- Brent Knoll stands at around 137 metres and you can get an excellent view of the Bristol Channel and Glastonbury Tor if you walk to the top.
If you have an accident in Brent Knoll then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Brent Knoll you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Brent Knoll?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Brent Knoll working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Brent Knoll or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014