Lawyer in Brecon
The town of Brecon is located in the Powys region of Wales and has a long fascinating history. Tourists come to Brecon to enjoy attractions such as the canal cruises, Brecon Jazz festival and markets.
- One of the best ways to see Brecon is to go on a canal cruise down the River Usk. Cruises are accessed from the front of the Theatre Brycheiniog and you can see some beautiful scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park on the cruise. Be sure to keep your eyes open for the wildlife along the river.
- The Brecon Jazz festival in held in early August and hosts a variety of jazz musicians from across the globe.
- In the past, Brecon was known for its cattle market but now hosts food and craft markets in the centre of town.
- Be sure to visit the historic cathedral in Brecon and its beautiful Georgian architecture.
If you have an accident in Brecon then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Brecon specialist.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Brecon you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Brecon specialist.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Brecon specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee* basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.